Sep 14, 2022
Let’s be honest. Building the life of your dreams and achieving
the freedom to do what you want – when you want – is hard.
But with the right attitude and willingness to get outside of
your comfort zone you can embrace entrepreneurship and make it
Here’s why you should leave “old school” beliefs behind, and
what you can do to become an entrepreneur and put people over
Key Points in Episode:
- So many of us just move through life being so unconscious about
all the beliefs that are actually calling the shots. Reality-check
time: have you ever noticed that?
- Do you want to embrace entrepreneurship? Just go for it! It
isn’t about beliefs people had 10 years ago, there’s much more
accessibility now. It’s an opportunity to break free from
constraints around what life and careers should look like. Wouldn’t
you want to give it a shot?
- What you see as pillars today can actually be that as a result
of your parents’ beliefs being passed down to you. Look at what the
world looks like and is today, and create your own beliefs!
- Your limiting beliefs and lack of awareness are what’s holding
you back from doing whatever you’re dreaming of doing.
- Sarah said it best: ‘What is true for me may not be true for my
children.’ Technology is changing so rapidly, so you have to keep
your eyes open. This is your life we’re talking about!
- Some people believe that you need to have a special gene or
something to be an entrepreneur. Are you one of them? Emily used to
believe that herself, but she would be the first to tell you that
that’s BS... Be confident, believe that you have what it takes and
give it a shot.
- Step aside men-run businesses, here comes feminine
entrepreneurship – where it isn’t about ‘profit first’ but about
- People saying ‘I’m not an entrepreneur because I could never
not have the security of my paycheck each week or month’ is a bunch
of you know what… A regular paycheck isn’t promised nor guaranteed,
it’s just regular. But it could disappear at any moment (just think
about the 2008 recession or the pandemic).
- Have you ever experienced good discomfort? You know, that thing
that change and growth come from?
- Reality-check time: you’re a person that grows. You’re going to
make mistakes, you’re going to learn from them, so never stop
believing in yourself.
- Isn't it just wild that it's a radical concept that we have the
right to enjoy our life?
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Inner Archeology Email
Sarah Turner on Instagram
Emily Pennystone on Instagram
InnerArcheology.tv (video version)