Apr 13, 2022
We are excited to get started with today’s episode, so welcome
back! It’s great that we can call out excitement, or lack thereof,
for an episode, because to create content consistently we really
believe that where you differentiate from those who do something
with the content they create versus those who don’t, is that you
show up even when you don’t feel 100 percent. Today on the show, we
talk about beliefs we have that keep us small, especially those
from a career standpoint. We need to have beliefs that allow us to
go after the things we really want to have! Our big, passion-driven
point from this episode is untying your earning potential from your
time. We go on to discuss many different aspects of this
belief, along with key principles on how to achieve your best-fit
work situation. Join us today for all this and so much more on this
jam-packed, passion-fueled episode!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Why showing up and doing your work, when you’re not 100%, gives
your work more meaning.
- The importance and value of keeping your promises to
- Why you should examine the promises you continue failing to
- Reframing beliefs that aren’t serving you and continuing to
re-examine your beliefs.
- Sarah shares why you should price your work based on value and
not on the time you spent on it.
- Beliefs that keep us small and the importance of having beliefs
that allow us to go after what we truly want.
- The question: is 9-5 really what you want and are you getting
out of it what you truly need?
- Why time doesn’t equal value; the paradigm shift we are
evolving out of.
- Emily shares an insightful story about the price of having the
knowledge and expertise.
- The need to shift our measuring system from hours spent to
quality of life and work produced.
- Sarah shares the system she uses to prioritize daily tasks and
how she manages her time.
- Why a shortened workday can increase your productivity and
- Why Sarah believes companies should shift towards a task-based
- We parallel the schooling system as a grooming path to 9-5, 40
hour work weeks.
- Time is your most precious resource: it’s something you can’t
make more of.
- The importance of recognizing and separating your self-worth
from the time invested.
- Ridding ourselves of the belief that you charge according to
what you are worth; you are not your work.
- Emily shares the shift she went through in changing the belief
that was self-limiting her; she got out of her own way.
- The big point: how are you spending your time?
- The power behind calling out what you want explicitly, putting
out intentions into the universe, and exposure.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Inner Archeology Email
Sarah Turner on Instagram
Emily Pennystone on Instagram
Is It Cake? Official Trailer
Inner Archeology - Video